The physical of your business is the perception potential clients form about you run your business. It can portray your professionalism and it shows that you care about your staff & clients. When potential clients see a responsible and well-organized business, it puts them at ease. As we all know, first impressions matter, and an image can play a decisive factor of getting a new client or account.
You need a janitorial cleaning service that will keep your facility clean and presentable. The company that meets your janitorial needs is Spongies Cleaners, LLC. You know that you are relying on a responsible company, that will always think about you, your clients, and business associates. You will know that a well-trained cleaning crew will take care of your office as it is their own, so you can feel relaxed and ready for anyone who steps into your office.
- Clean all entrance door glass and metal membranes
- Empty all trash receptacles and replace liners
- Vacuum all carpets, floor mats, and floor surfaces
- Solution wash all floor surfaces
- Spot clean stains and fingerprints from walls, doors, light switches, etc.
- Dust all: moldings, windowsills, light fixtures, wall hangings, furniture, etc. (Monthly)
- Vacuum and wash floors using a disinfectant cleaner
- Polish all mirrors
- Wash and disinfect all basins and bowls
- Wash and disinfect toilet(s)
- Wipe down all tile walls, dispensers, and receptacles
- Refill all toilet paper, paper towel, soap and sanitary napkin dispensers. Materials are to be supplied by client
- Wipe the exterior of cabinets, refrigerator, and water cooler
- Damp wipe tables and chairs
- Clean the countertop and sink area
- Clean inside of microwave(s)
- Spongies Cleaners, LLC will monitor supplies and notify client when supplies are running low
- Spongies Cleaners, LLC is responsible for providing all cleaning: equipment, supplies, and materials.