Dear Valued Clients,
I hope you and your loved ones are healthy! I also wanted to say THANK YOU to our wonderful clients, we are so grateful for all the continued support. I also wanted to send a quick update regarding our services and practices in this ever-changing situation. We have taken the following steps so far:
- We continue to serve a limited number of clients. Other valued clients decided to temporarily put services on hold. We completely understand, respect, and support social distancing. We will be here when you are ready to continue service.
- As all small businesses in our community, we are working hard to retain our wonderful team members.
- Unless service was put on hold, we will continue to send emails regarding upcoming scheduled service. Please let us know by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 781-641-0186 if you would like to skip your next service.
- We are prepared for requests for deep cleaning and disinfecting service requests for homes and offices.
- We are always trying to keep up to date with current practices to ensure we provide the best disinfection. We will soon be providing enhanced disinfection with the use of electrostatic spray (Coming soon). Please contact us for more details.
For your safety and ours
- Spongies Cleaners, LLC. team members have been trained on addition precautions and sanitation procedures. Our team members always wear masks and gloves, and uniforms are changed and washed regularly.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing our equipment, supply room and office daily.